Monday, September 14, 2020

The Fifth Chinese Brother

You know the Five Chinese Brothers? Me and my brothers are them.

(Not the Five Chinese Brothers children's book from Seinfeld with the wee-wees and pee-pees drawn on them)

My brother Eric, the oldest Brother Who Can Swallow The Sea 

Yours truly, Johnny, is the Brother With The Iron Neck

Jim, Jimmy, James is the Brother Who Can Stretch And Stretch And Stretch His Legs

Christopher the Brother Who Can Hold His Breath Forever

the fourth Chinese brother is Chris's idiot friend Craig the Brother Who Can Survive Being Burned

which works out because Craig is older than Chris and that makes Chris the fifth Chinese brother. 

From a Nordic mythology Craig is Mister Saturday Night as anyone can survive being burned on that night, which makes Craig a Roman Time Family Friend. As it should be. But n Nordic mythology everything comes across as family feud, rivalries between white trash cousins which it is, gods and giants fucking each other like crazy and producing amazingly powerful children. 

Here's a weird interlude. In high school I took a photography class. I read an article about face symmetry and beauty. I took full face photos of  people and flipped and double exposed the negatives to make mirror right and left handed faces. Sure enough, handedness was masculine and feminine. If you were right handed, your left mirror face had softer features. Your right mirror face looked like a cave man.

I did the two mirror photos of me. Right hand me was a babe. I would have done right hand me.

Probably not now.

If the Kurman Brothers are a force,
and they are
then with Malice Towards None
unless otherwise else


No comments:

Post a Comment