Monday, May 18, 2020

E = me * (Pascal's Wager) Squared

The problem of journals is you find out you wrote a better essay than this one in 2015.


You may correctly say Johnny applying ape logic to the unknown universe and I say yeah varily.

Because of course your existence can be parsed down to a imaginary plane.

Nevertheless we now have real consequences to this metaphysical exercise. I am an orphan.

I entertain psychosises (psychoses?) because I am autistic and can do that, The current psychosis is Let's Play Pascals Game.  As seen above, the question of divine and individual spirit is independent.

Me, personally can be classified as a Lazy Atheist in the Gusto. I am not ashamed of the time I wasted, because I can always go for the gusto. Any moment.

Wild Wild West is fun because it's also Ghost Town. Sound scary and fun. Also dangerous, which makes it a good candidate universe for our universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment