Saturday, March 12, 2022

Ironic Global Warming


Ice apes, baby. Hothouse Earth bad. So we are told. And yet paleontologists call these past warm climes paradise. The polar regions heat up and tropics stay relatively the same. Going by natural cycles, the Earth should be going back to ice age just as scientists in the 1970s predicted. Humans pumped CO2 into the air and postponed that.


Granted, we are a force of nature that has changed the planet in mere centuries and has to be beyond a shock to the system. But it could be, if we stop killing things, might be very pleasant in the latter half of the 21st century and beyond. Not the dystopian realm so many assume. But only if we stop killing things.

Tumor Talk. I am losing the battle for sight in my eye. The doctor injected a steroid to the detached part of the retina, but my eyesight is 20/100 maybe worse. It wasn't just the tumor messing with me. I am now resigned to impaired vision. 


I'm getting used to needles getting stuck in my eye. I could probably handle a needle every every other day.








No comments:

Post a Comment