Friday, February 12, 2010

"Mission Accomplished"


That's the title of the piece. "Mission Accomplished". It is 11" x 13" x 2". Basically, a shadowbox. The wood is walnut. The "spermy, jelly- beanie, gummy things" (as one student put it, and the descriptive capabilities of today's generation are just truly stellar) are cast bronze. The glass is glass, and the fabric is fabric.

Not much else to say about it. I suppose it could be a statement about artificial insemination? As usual, I had no conceptual thoughts behind the construction of the piece. I was just going for something that just looked cool.

Oh, yeah, right. If anyone wants to look at my other stuff, you can visit Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. always love to see what you are doing. One of these days I'll get back to the cast glass. We have one more big paying etched glass job first though.

    ReplyDelete