Friday, September 27, 2024

Quickie

Hi folks,

At this stage my blogger entries feel like I'm talking on a barbwire network over a party line, like on Green Acres. I haven't put otun a signal late summer and fall, so here I am. Still alive. Still floating, like the battleship Nevada; sunk, salvaged, shot up some more by both Nazis and Nipponese, ready to survive an atom bomb test at sea. 

My blind eye aches all the time, but hey I'm sturdy viking stock, so I endure it. I think I mentioned that my brain was sad, the visual cortex was sad. It is not sad anymore because it found something else to do.

I'm making stuff. Bronze stuff. Clay pipes, the best. 


I need to win the lottery.

If I win, I will host a class called One Million Years of Technology, all expenses paid every last dollar into this endeavor to educate in depth any era of technology. Or better still, upgrade old inventions/use 21st century tech on cool ideas of the last million years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment