Friday, February 19, 2016

War Baby

Guy at college had a creepy little baby doll mold in plaster. I made a few waxes for him, kept and modified one.





Played around with the plaster bandage mold of the balloons.

Slip cast porcelain into a mold, fired it and coated it with iron oxide.


Also, a wax.

I show you a wax figure when I am done with it. Part of the Modern Arcanum series.

This wax was supposed to be finished and cast in time to submit at the end of the month it for a show.

Ain't gonna happen.

That operation in August has me slow and retarded. I'm having a hard time getting things done. Hope my brain gets up to speed soon.

1 comment:

  1. did they heave your guts out to get to the kidney? apparently when they remove your guts it has a big impact on your brain.

    ReplyDelete