Monday, July 27, 2020

Scary Quote of the Day

"Nothing in the dark that wasn't there in the light"

I am under limitations on social media and a lot of that is being a troll. I think I'm being funny, but I'm just being mean. Well, some was mean against bigots which got me kicked of Twitter and limited on Instagram a division of Facebook. But a lot was funny. And comedy is violence.

Isn't it? 

Nothing in the dark that wasn't  there in the light. Daylight Horror. Well, action movies are Venn diagrammed into horror. And delight. 


Because eventually the universe is horror and delight and life is at the intersection. Or maybe not. Again, Daylight horror? War movies. Action movies sure but... 

Jaws. There you go. The ocean and a pursuit predator. The ocean by itself is a world of horror. Forget the monsters of the deep. Also Zombie movies.  Again, pursuit predators like sharks.

Tremors. Not just a gem, a smarter funnier Jaws.

Anyway, I am a silverback. If you are over 50, you are too. The amazing thing about silverback is that you will never be more powerful in your life. So it's frustrating because I don't know where to direct this power to help others. I am Bizarro Superman.

Item: The accretion disk of shit surrounding me which you would call a life as set the Wayback machine to three years ago.

This flower pipe has been my best yet. Ergonomically designed for average size mouth, the chamber can be filled without inhalation and sucked down smoothly with the big opening as the carburetor. This pipe design may be the only historical reference for me. I cranked these out the summer of 2017. This is also when people started dying and divorcing until my world was flipped on its axis when mom passed this past year. I'm only now realizing how big the hole, the crater is.

But the cool thing is, I am catching up on things. I'm only 50 years behind now.

Two years ago my nephew requested drawings from me. I was embarrassed. So bad. Sixth grade. Later, after I got the VR sculpting shit. I revisited the drawing. Sent this to him.






2 comments:

  1. I love both your pen drawing and the VR sculpture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey stranger! Nice to see you are still around and thanks. Your oil paintings are awesome.

      Delete