Monday, July 6, 2020

I'm gonna whine, I'm gonna beer, I'm gonna vodka

What? are there people less fortunate than me? only 98% of the world

But hey my Mom died! be nice to me.

plus all the other horrible things that, yes I share with you

I think my biggest complaint is I'm a slob. I don't know what to do about that. I blame it on getting old and stupid, but that doesn't hide the fact I've always been so fucking lazy. Now I think its been a medical condition. Plus I'm convinced I got covided. Covideded.

And we're finding out the covid is like herpes. Or slow polio. Or a thousand other viruses that shove their DNA in mine. DNA rapist motherfuckers. Which gets us to game theory.

That still doesn't explain what a slob I am. Even if I'm all covideded up.

So my other bitch is I figured out to do art from my nightmares, and now I don't have them anymore.

If you have a good nightmare, send it my way.

I heard about this dream device. Maybe lucid dreaming device. Dormio

I'm too lazy to build it.

I will pay someone to build it.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you were not covided. And if you were covided, that you are well over it by now.

    I used to have a recurring nightmare when I was a young child, maybe 7 yrs old, where I stood next to an enormous railroad flatbed car with a gigantic pile of gigantic sawn-off tree trunks and I would stare at it and feel one of the very fine, wispy hairs on my head. I would wake up screaming. I animated that dream a few years ago. I suppose it's not scary to anyone but me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in good health. Nightmares fascinate me. Lately, that's all I have. Go figure

      Delete