Monday, March 21, 2016

Untitled for now

Here's the bronzes I cast last week. I got in a hurry to finish them, and fucked them up. Now I have to sandblast the whole series and re-patina the lot. I fucked up because I used an old can of matte finish enamel, and I oversprayed in a hurry. Got drips and milky deposits.

So, I have to sandblast them and redo the finish. Don't think I'll get to that this week. Still, I documented them anyway and used a little photoshop to clean them up some.

Still not happy with any title I've come up with. So far the best candidate title is "While You Were Out". Not really thrilled with that.