Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Fever

The temperatures here have warmed up enough that I have switched from my winter hat to my summer hat. My summer hat is a baseball cap which says "Rothman University" on it.

There is no such place. 

I wear it when I go running so that people will say "Gee, those Rothman U alumni sure are fit!" 

My winter hat is a black watch-cap like what longshoremen and people in the Navy on North Atlantic patrol wear.

My cute little student aide, Caitlyn, thinks I look like a mass murderer when I wear my winter hat.

What she doesn't know is that I look like a mass-murderer in pretty much anything. I just got that mean look.  I'd look like a mass murderer in a cowboy hat, or a straw boater.

Actually, I look pretty damn good in a cowboy hat. Just to prove it, here's a picture of me with some of my bitches back in 1982: 

Actually, no. that's the actor JK Simmons, back in 1982. You might know him better as Juno's dad in the movie Juno.  A lot of people tell me I look like him. He kind of looks like mass-murderer as well.

I kind of do look like him, except I'm younger and better looking, and in better shape. Maybe I should go out to Hollywood and take a job as his stunt double? I figure I've got a decade of rough housing left in me.

Anyway, I'm glad the warm weather is here in Chicago. Only a few more snow storms left, and then it will be Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment