Saturday, December 3, 2022

Q4 2022 Bronze Pour



I'm done teaching bronze casting. I'd rather be a cult member than a cult leader. It doesn't pay as well, but it is a lot more fun.

I love pouring metal. At 65, I get beat up and need more than one day to recover. (or the lockdown turned me into a big fat pig, more likely. I am classified a superior physique for someone my age despite the fat belly). 
What can one man do? Quite a lot, it turns out.


Kung Fu Octopus

I've been playing with OpenAI's DALLE-2 and GPT-3. Itt's so cute. Here are two examples:

Prompt 1: I'm a goddamned miracle of modern science, doc.

Response:That's quite a claim. I'm sure you have an amazing story to tell, but it's probably wise to get a checkup from your doctor just in case.

It's a fucken chat bot. DALLE-2 is a magic eigth ball, unless you are a nine dimensional master.
Prompt: Luminescent Mechanical Elf in winter

Prompt 2: Everyone admired the grey-eyed mother's son of Ming the Merciless.

Response: He was courageous and brave, and was always willing to stand up for what he believed in. He was well-liked by his peers, and was respected by the people of his village. He was admired for his intelligence and resourcefulness, and was a natural leader. He was kind and generous, and always put others before himself. He was a true example of what it means to be a son of Ming the Merciless.


No comments:

Post a Comment