Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Cactus Run

I rendered these Cactus people running. Not really sure why they are running:


This 3D art is done in a virtual application called Medium, supported on a Oculus machine at my local library. There are five cactus people, two guys and three women.



They are in a little sandbox virtual environment, surrounded by a warm shallow sea. 


I figured they are having fun. Cactus people running around near a sea, even though that makes no sense, unless they are in Chile maybe.



But then I realized they don't seem to be having fun. Maybe its because I forgot to put penises on the cactus guys, in which case that retracts on the fun in general. Definitely for the guys.


But then, I started to think there was a sense of urgency about the running.


Certain amount of panic and desperation, I thought.


This isn't running on the beach, this is full on get the hell out of Dodge.


Oh, that explains it.


The Cactus people are in Jotunheim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment