Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Earth Dog

This past year was my 60th.
That was the Chinese year of the Fire Rooster which is yep that me.
Now it is Earth Dog.
Rooster was end of the fire element series
and Dog is start of the earth series.
Have at it 1958ers, and welcome.

I been earth dogging today. I cranked out wax figures and rigged them all up in less than 24 hours.
This is my subconscious, my work table in the kitchen. Art is the gateway to the Moon. If you get that, then you know that wool gathering is no good. Action is called for.

It's been one long funk of a winter. A winter where all I wanted to do was drink and sleep.

Anyways, I turned that pile on wax pieces into objects ready to be cast in metal.

Be the Kubernetes.

Observe => Orient => Adapt => Action =>

(just throwing that out there)

2 comments:

  1. look who bobbed up to the surface!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rough winter. Better spring.

      Being of Scandinavian descent, I figured I'd be immune to Seasonal Affective Disorder, but man I got hit hard.

      The days of light help.

      Delete